Prices correct as of October 2018. All prices are +VAT.
We are only able to ship marine paint/coatings within the UK Mainland.
Good Reasons to use Seajet Paint
- Established brand name with the backing of Chugoku Marine Paint, one of the world’s largest marine paint and anti-foul manufacturers.
- Proven test wining heritage.
- Large distribution network throughout Europe and the rest of the world.
- Durable, performance orientated products means value for money in the long-term.Friendly, customer focused staff who have a stand presence at most major boat shows.
- Unique products with Japanese technology.
Seajet products are part of Chugoku Marine Paints Ltd (CMP). With over 90 years experience, CMP are one of world’s oldest and most respected manufacturers of marine paint and antifoul systems.
In recent times, various yachting press worldwide have discovered how well SEAJET products work when compared equally alongside competitor products. Widespread success via independent press tests & editorial reports have contributed significantly towards the growth and popularity of Seajet products amongst end-users.
Many people associate Seajet with award winning anti-foul coatings, but it’s good to know there are other Seajet branded products designed to provide equally accomplished results when used as part of your total boat care programme.
Seajet underwater and multi-purpose primers, for example, provide the perfect basis from which to apply our anti-foul and topcoat products. While our varnish products will exceed your expectations in terms of durability and finish.
In all cases, you can expect products that have been researched and tested thoroughly for ease of use and ultimate performance.