Propspeed is the original propeller and running gear foul-release coating system, and is specially formulated to prevent marine growth from bonding to metal surfaces below the waterline.
The Propspeed system is made up of a two component etching primer, which bonds to the metal substrate and a clear coat, this provides an ultra-smooth outer layer. Combined, they provide an integrated foul release system that stays firmly adhered to the props and running gear, dramatically reducing the ability for fouling to occur. This makes the Propspeed System one of the most effective and longest lasting propeller and running gear coating systems available on the market today.
• Gives props and running gear a long-lasting ultra-smooth surface, which prevents fouling and increases boat speed.
• Keeps props and running gear free of fouling, and makes them more efficient and decreases fuel consumption.
• Reduces corrosion and lowers maintenance costs.
• Offers 12-24 months protection from fouling.
200ml Kit Contents
• 96ml Etching Primer Base x 1
• 24ml Etching Primer Hardener x 1
• 80ml Clear Coat x 1
• Propclean Wipe x 1
• Propprep wipe x 1
• Stiring Stick x 1
The 200ml Kit comes complete with enough Propclean and Propprep wipes, Propspeed Etching Primer, and Propspeed Clear Coat to coat one propeller up to 2ft/610mm in diameter, or a sail drive.
500ml Kit Contents
• 240ml Etching Primer Base x 1
• 60ml Etching Primer Hardener x 1
• 200ml Clear Coat x 1
• Propclean Wipe x 2
• Propprep wipe x 1
• Stirring Stick x 1
This 500ml Kit comes complete with enough Propclean and Propprep wipes, Propspeed Etching Primer, & Propspeed Clear Coat to coat one propeller up to 3ft/915mm in diameter, or two propellers up to 2ft/610mm in diameter.
Prices correct as of Dec 2019. All prices are +VAT.
We are only able to ship marine paint/coatings within the UK Mainland.
Shipping for 1-5 kits £10.50 + vat.
Please only purchase paint/chemicals by 1 manufacturer per order.